Getting Started Is Easy
Lymbix is pleased to offer it’s sentiment technology as a service for integration with third party applications. This document covers the basic technical information on how to connect and interpret the application-programming interface (API) offered as a service.
To start using the Tone service, you will need an authentication key that you can get by clicking on the API KEYS menu. Most current version is 2.2
Note: Authentication keys do not expire.
The tonalize_multiple method provides article-level Lymbix sentiment data for multiple articles.
- Authentication :
- Your Lymbix authentication key (found on your ‘Account Details’ screen)
- Accept :
- This can be either application/json or application/xml to specify which type of response you’d like to receive (application dependent)
- Version :
- The version of the API you’d like to use.
- The comma separated list of the text that you are going to analyse.
- The Lymbix sentiment data fields you would like returned.
- A list of custom tracking ids you can use to track the article when you receive the response. The reference ids can contain a string or a number.